Is COVID-19 and the current restrictions impacting your mental health and wellbeing?
Are you struggling to establish routine and structure to your day?
Are you experiencing increased anxiety, low mood or agitation?
- Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services are providing FREE telephone / video call support sessions to those aged 16+ in Norfolk who are finding it difficult to manage their mental health and wellbeing due to the restrictions and impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
Who can refer?
Referrals are accepted from:
- Self referrals from Norfolk residents.
- Health and Social care providers
- Norfolk Help Hub Community Connectors
- Other organisations (including charities and social enterprises) working with vulnerable and shielded individuals.
Please complete the form below to refer someone / yourself for support.
Please use one form per person.
If you are referring someone for support please include your details in the additional information box.
Where are the sessions?
The sessions take place over the phone or as a video call on Zoom.
We are not currently providing any in person sessions due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
How many sessions will I get?
To reach as many people who need support as possible we will only be able to offer one hour of support per person. This may be over 2x 30 minute sessions or 1x 1 hour session
What if I need further support?
If you need further mental health support we can help to sign post you to other free services such as The Wellbeing Service where you can receive longer term support.
You can also choose to pay for sessions with us, if you are on low income then we are able to offer a discounted fee.
This service is supported by Norfolk Community Foundation through the COVID-19 Community Response Fund.