- Is COVID-19 and the current restrictions impacting your mental health and wellbeing?
- Are you struggling to establish routine and structure to your day?
- Are you experiencing increased anxiety, low mood or agitation?
Our Occupational Therapist, Catherine, can provide support by telephone or video call.
Sessions are £20 for 30 minutes please book your time slot by visiting our Facebook Page.
These sessions are available to anyone in the UK.
We have a small amount of funding from donations to provide 3 free 30 minutes sessions to those outside of Norfolk.
If you feel you would benefit from this please email: email@example.com
Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services are providing FREE telephone / video call support sessions to those aged 16+ in Norfolk who are finding it difficult to manage their mental health and wellbeing due to the restrictions and impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
We have received funding to provide 50 hours of support.
To reach as many people who need support as possible we will only be able to offer a single session of support to each person.
We will signpost to further longer term support if needed.
These free sessions are for those living in Norfolk only.
This service is supported by Norfolk Community Foundation through the COVID-19 Community Response Fund.
Referrals are accepted from:
- Self referrals from Norfolk residents
- Health and Social care providers
- Norfolk Help Hub Community Connectors
- Other organisations (including charities and social enterprises) working with vulnerable and shielded individuals.