As a non-profit organisation, every last penny goes back to support people who need mental health support.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages from sponsoring events and workshops to keeping the therapy van on the road and in a safe working order.
Free stands at events and festivals- this enables us to spread the word and reach people who may need support. We can also run workshops or chill out zones at your event.
If you would like to support us please get in contact with our CEO, Catherine Gray.
Our fundraising and support so far:
- Free stands at events and festivals throughout 2019
- Waitrose Wymondham, Community Matters token Scheme – £287
- East of England Co-Operative token scheme – £300
- Fine Soup Norwich – £315 and a wonderful evening
- Private donations – £4000+ towards the therapy van conversion
- Cup-O-T Christmas Raffle Fundraiser. These local businesses were extremely generous in donating fabulous prizes so that we could run a raffle to raise money for the therapy van.
As a not-for-profit company we sometimes need extra support to help us achieve our social mission.
We have been very grateful to receive the following support to help us start up: