As a non-profit organisation, every last penny goes back to support people who need mental health support. You can donate to us at the bottom of this page.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages from sponsoring events and workshops to keeping the therapy van on the road and in a safe working order.
If you are able to provide us with a free stands at events and festivals this enables us to spread the word and reach people who may need support. We can also run workshops or chill out wellbeing activity zones at your event.
If you would like to support us please get in contact with our CEO, Catherine Gray.
Funding and support received to date
- Norfolk Community Foundation through the COVID-19 Community Response Fund.
- Innovation Fund from the Royal College of Occupational Therapist Specialist Section – Independent Practice.
- MoneyMedic – Van sponsorship 2020
- Becky Demmen Supporting Your Art – therapy van sponsorship 2020
- CIM Van graphics
- £100 donation from Farnell Clarke Ltd towards therapy van graphics
- Free stands at events and festivals throughout 2019
- Waitrose Wymondham, Community Matters token Scheme – £287
- East of England Co-Operative token scheme – £300
- Fine Soup Norwich – £315
- Private donations – £4000+ towards the therapy van conversion
- Cup-O-T Christmas Raffle Fundraiser. Generous local businesses who donated prizes for our raffle to raise money for the therapy van.
- Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Programme, in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs and jointly funded by Big Lottery Fund.
- UnLtd Do It Award 2018.