Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services is a not-for-profit Occupational Therapy practice. Cup-O-T’s registered Occupational Therapists provide mental health interventions and wellness sessions to young people from the age of 11 years old up and adults in parts of Norfolk
Our social purpose:
Our aim is to make mental health support accessible at an early stage in rural areas. Our surplus profits are used to provide free workshops and events to promote mental resilience in communities.
Our mobile therapy room:
In June 2019 we completed our mobile therapy room van conversions. It has been to a number of events and festivals throughout Norfolk this summer. The therapy van is a calming space for appointments to take place in a location convenient for you.
Our Director and Lead Therapist:
Catherine Gray is a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist. She gained a 2:1 BSc (hons) in Psychology from the University of Lincoln in 2010 and an MSc with merit in Occupational Therapy from the University of East Anglia in 2014. For the last 10 years Catherine has worked in a variety of mental healthcare settings including community residential homes, community youth mental health services, early intervention in psychosis services, perinatal mental health and in mental health research. Catherine is currently training to be a EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) Therapist.
- Health and Care Professions Council: OT68902
- Member of Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Member of RCOT Specialist Section – Independent Practice
- Member of RCOT Specialist Section – Mental Health
- Accessible mental health support in rural areas
- Preventative mental health interventions for adults and young people
- Changes of identity through life events (e.g. bereavement, injury, parenthood, illness and retirement)
- Creative activities and mental wellness
Catherine is available to give lectures and group talks on Occupational Therapy, mental health and setting up a social enterprise.
- Catherine Gray
- Helen Chester
- Doug Bennett
We have a group of wonderful volunteers who are made up of registered occupational therapists and student occupational therapists. They help to fundraise, run events and workshops, put together information for our clients and contribute to our social media content.