Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services is a non-profit organisation that specialises in early and preventative mental health therapy and workshops for young people, families and communities. Many of our services are funded from grants, donations and contracts. All our surplus profit from traded services is reinvested to make therapy accessible to young people.
- Occupational Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Bushcraft based Occupational Therapy
- Peer Support
Workshops and Projects
- Get Out! families
- Outdoor Reset for NHS, health & social care staff
- Family support sessions
- Level Up Outdoors
- Map Your Path
Training & Supervision
- Workplace wellness
- Mental health awareness for volunteers and community groups
- CPD for Occupational Therapists – The Art and Science of Activity Analysis.
- Clinical supervision for Occupational Therapists.