At Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services we offer Occupational Therapy appointments for adults and young people aged 11 years old and up.
Occupational Therapy (OT) is a science degree-based, health and social care profession, regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council. Occupational therapy takes a “whole-person approach” to both mental and physical health and wellbeing and enables individuals to achieve their full potential.
“Occupational therapy enables people to achieve health, wellbeing and life satisfaction through participation in occupation.”Royal College of Occupational Therapists definition 2004
- Initial contact telephone/skype consultation (20 minutes): FREE
- Initial assessment with written report: £120
- Initial assessment without a report £60
- Individual Occupational Therapy sessions (60 minutes approximately): £60
- Couple Occupational Therapy sessions (60 minutes approximately): £90
The locations we currently operate in:
- South Norfolk
- Norwich / city